I was moved to a new hospital this week. It is much less exciting but is more intensive. I work with Dr. Francisco Lopez. He is constantly asking me questions about diagnosis and recommendations for the patients. Today he had me write his notes for him on the computer. It was a little degrading when he reworked half of it but I am learning.
| Dr. Francisco going over a lab report with his patients |
When walking home from the bus stop I got mixed in with a large group of people. It turned out I was following a funeral procession that took up the entire street!
| Funeral Procession |
While waiting for the head doctor, Dra. Maggaldi, to come talk to us we played Manzanas con Manzanas. It was a lot of fun - even though we did not know 2/3rds of the words!
![]() |
| Manzanas con Manzanas |
At the end of our day we wandered around the Zocalo, which is the main trading hub of the city. It is a big touristy area with people playing music and trying to sell you crafts. Did I mention my camera is dying? A slow painful death. I would like to apologize now for the poor quality of pictures you will see from now on.
| Zocalo |

That was funny you wound up in a funeral procession.
ReplyDelete